Whether it is fire, theft, flood, plague or pestilence, the biggest problem is not getting a new computer, but rather recovering & reloading all of your data and programs again. If you’ve ever known someone who had a computer crash, a virus infection, a security breach – or more, you have heard the horror stories.
Give us a call to find out how easy it is to get our DFC Security Service in your office; and your peace of mind.
Security contains many elements with regards to computing and networking:
1. Physical – location of servers and switches and physical access to equipment
2. Network access to servers – passwords and lan management
3. Endpoint protection (spam, antivirus, password)
4. DMZ devices – web, mail servers
5. Edge devices – firewalls, VPN, IP PBX (phone systems)
Network security systems will typically rely on several layers of protection, and consists of several components including network monitoring, defined policies and security software in addition to hardware and appliances. All components work together in a way to increase the overall security of the computer network.
What is the state of the security in your environment? Download a risk assessment tool that will evaluate what security issues you may be facing.